Thursday 14 August 2008

IPNU Conference 2008

I was with Kudrat(one of my friends in IPNU)taking pictures beside of speciment of Drugs. I was seems taller than him....hee.hee.hee
Say not to Drugs...drugs can make us suffer. And Don't even try the drugs or you will die in suffer and lots of Disaes come along in you health body.
Well, Then I'm as the youth I really disagree with abusing drugs.
IPNU, is one of the organization of Moslem Youth. And it undertakes by NU(Nahdhatul Ulama). As long as a week we held a conference Preventing Education From Abusing The Drugs. Because today many children and teenagers are abusing drugs. Meanwhile, after we did the conference, we did a vote for the new chief of IPNU. And Hasyim(One of my friends)had been choosen as the chief. Congrat..hope our team going to be better.